Sunday 15 July 2012

Pair 11 - Rick


This is also pair 7/15 from the Sock Innovations book.

Seemed to take an age to finish as I had several false starts while trying to get to grips with the pattern.
It was the first time I have knitted different left and right socks.  The pattern itself was only 4 rows, but jogged after each round and coupled with a yarnover at the start or end of a round, meant I had to shift where that was on my needles to avoid a large hole appearing.

This isn't one of my favourite pair of socks from the book, I have knitted better and I feel the pattern with all the loops and yarn overs looks a bit scruffy.

The yarn works well, it does mask the pattern a bit in the photos, it is more obvious when being worn.

Started 30 May 2012
Finished 15 July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment