Sunday 2 September 2012

Pair 12- Lindsay

This is pair 8/15 from Sock Innovations.

Yarn used is another Laughing Yaffle one- Winterland
This pair isn't one of my favourites, took a few restarts to get the right size needle as the pattern does knit up generously.
Once I got going with the actual pattern, it was fine and lovely to knit, but I'm really not keen on the wrapped short row heel and toe.  They come out slightly baggy and I prefer the heel flap and short row(decreasing method)

Finished these reaonably quickly while in the first few days of recovering from knee surgery.
I'm currently incapacitated, so that means more knitting while my knee recovers from an arthroscopy and lateral release surgery.  Does mean I can't run or exercise at the moment, so knitting is keeping me reasonably sane.
Hoping to finish pair 13- Kai-Mei in the next couple of weeks and have a prolific sock period until I can get more mobile again.


Started July 17 2012
Finished August 26 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment